FT Estate Administration Paralegal
- Prepare and file probate documents in the administration of an estate
- Obtain date of death information from Financial Institutions and other death benefit information.
- Maintain a Calendar System for deadlines.
- Assist with administering estate accounts and the liquidation and transfer of property
- Prepare and file inheritance tax returns, accounts and inventory.
- A minimum experience of two years in an Estate Administration paralegal role.
- Working knowledge of Lackner.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Direct Communication with Personal Representative
- Working knowledge of Family Law matters is a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
Email Resumes to [email protected]